Clear aligners are an orthodontic system that uses invisible aligners and the latest technology to align your teeth. Clear aligners provide faster treatment and can be used by adults, adolescents, and children.
Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that treats and corrects the position of teeth and jaws. Orthodontic treatment can improve the harmony and balance of your smile and face. Thus orthodontic treatment can lead to improvement in your self-esteem. We can use several types of braces depending on your problem, age, and individual choice.
Your health and well-being are important to me, and we align them with your wishes and expectations. My goal is to offer individualized and humanized care in orthodontics, always taking into account and respecting the needs and wishes of the patients. Therefore, our team can create beautiful smiles, increasing your confidence in smiling and improving your quality of life.
▪ Doctor of Dental Surgery, Master's degree, and Ph.D. in Dentistry.
▪ Orthodontic and TMD and Orofacial Pain specialist.
▪ Postgraduate degree in Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontics.
▪ Participation in several national and international conferences and seminars.
▪ Continuous professional development by attending training courses and certification programs.